2/03/2022

Sending a card instead of a text!!!

 This Flowing Flowers stamp set was not on my radar until I saw a card with this sentiment!


This is a wonderful sentiment in my opinion. Too many times texts become our only conversation. I have so many people I will be sending this card to. 



I started this card with a Gorgeous Grape card base. My next layer is basic white measuring 5-1/4" x 4". After stamping my images, the larger ones in Highland Heather and the smaller one in Gorgeous Grape, I then used the stitched rectangles dies to cut my layers. 




Here is my Youtube video with step by step instructions! 

 

I hope you enjoyed this card. Thanks for looking! 
Below is a list of the supplies I used!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Quilt cards!!

Beautiful Quilt cards using Stampin'Up! DSP I posted these a few weeks back on my facebook page and finally got around to making a video...