2/02/2022

Miss You!!! with our Honeybee Home bundle!

Honey Bee Home Bundle

 This bundle is part of a mega Suite that has two bundles in it. There are so many wonderful products in this suite it is going to make you want it all!!!




The measurements for this card are:
Thick Basic White card base measuring 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" and scored at 4-1/4"
The Misty Moonlight layer measures 5-3/8" x 4-1/8"
The Bumblebee layer measures 5-1/4" x 4" and is embossed using the Hive 3D embossing folder. I also used a blending brush with the Bumblebee ink pad and sponged an area in the middle of my embossed layer to just add a little more depth and detail to make the flowers pop!!
The flowers were stamped in Misty moonlight and Bumblebee on basic white and then die cut out. I then tied a piece of baker's twine around it to make it look like a boquet. I did randomly add wink of stella to some of the flowers. 
The bees were stamped in momento ink onto basic white and die cut as well. I then colored the body part with my bumblee Stampin' Write marker and then went over the whole bee with Wink of Stella!!
The greeting is stamped in Misty Moonlight on a piece of basic white measuring 1" x 2" and layered onto a piece of Misty Moonlight measuring 1-1/8" x 2-1/8". 
.




I hope you like this card! Below is a list of my supplies used with links to my online store! 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quilt cards!!

Beautiful Quilt cards using Stampin'Up! DSP I posted these a few weeks back on my facebook page and finally got around to making a video...