2/09/2022

Amazing Silhouettes Thank you card!

 This bundle is AMAZING!! 


The stamp set has three beautiful images while the coordinating dies have the words to go with it. This is the perfect bundle to make the perfect card for any occasion! 



I started with a Polished pink card base. The next layer is basic white measuring 4-1/8"  x 5-3/8".  The layer of the 2021-2023 DSP measures 4" x 5-1/4". The image is stamped on a piece of basic white measuring 2-1/2" x 5". I die cut the word Thanks from basic black and basic white and used the green glue to adhere the two together. 


Here is a video for step by step instructions. 




Thanks for looking! I hope you enjoyed this card. Here is a list of supplies used!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Quilt cards!!

Beautiful Quilt cards using Stampin'Up! DSP I posted these a few weeks back on my facebook page and finally got around to making a video...