9/10/2021

Stampin' Stray Ducklings September Blog Waddle!


H
APP

HALLOWEEN!!


Welcome to out September 2021 Stampin' Stray Ducklings Blog Waddle!! Our theme this month is fall and Halloween! With 9 grandbabies I have to make a lot of  Halloween cards and treats so I like to get started early!! I love how this card turned out! 




This is an awesome bundle for Halloween. This Frightfully Cute Bundle (pictured below) is on page 52 of our August to December 2021 mini catalog. With this stamp set and die set you can complete almost any Halloween project you need to do. And as always you save 10% by buying the bundle! 




Sometimes the cutest and easiest cards are made using DSP for your layers or accents. For this card I  used the Cute Halloween 6x6 DSP found on page 51 of the mini catalog. 
I used the stamparatus to stamp the witch onto the DSP. The reason for this was so I could stamp it several times to make it darker and cover the lines in the DSP without having to line it up. The great thing about the stamparatus is that it stays in the  same spot so you can stamp over and over and not have to worry about lining it up!!! As I have said before...in my opinion this is a  must have tool!!! 



Here are a list of the papers and measurements that I used for this card.  I started with a Pumpkin Pie card base measuring 5 & 1/2" x 8 & 1/2" and scored at 4 & 1/4". My first layer was our basic white measuring 5 & 1/4" x 4". I cut two of these so I had a layer for the inside of  my card too. The pieces of DSP were cut at 3 & 7/8" x 2 & 1/2". I also cut a strip of basic black 1/2" x  4" to cover the space between my DSP's.  For die-cutting the spider web and the greeting with my Stampin' cut & emboss  machine I used scrap pieces. To attach the greeting to the spider web and the web to the card I used stampin dimensionals. 


I also finished my envelope by stamping a witch on the front of the envelope and covered the flap with another piece of the DSP. It helps to pull it all together and makes for a completed project! 
I hope you enjoyed my card!  


Thank you for stopping by!! 
Here is a list of all of our waddling stray ducklings!! 
Check out all of the beautiful creations they have created!!!!




Here is a list of supplies that I used on this card. If you are in need of a catalog just let me know and I will gladly get one to you!!! 




 

8 comments:

  1. I love it! Such a cute and fun Halloween card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The kiddios will LOVE this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes indeed- Witch way to the candy? Cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Debbie, I love your card and the decorated envelope flap!

    ReplyDelete

Quilt cards!!

Beautiful Quilt cards using Stampin'Up! DSP I posted these a few weeks back on my facebook page and finally got around to making a video...