2/10/2022

Love is in the Air!!! Stampin Stray Ducklings Feb. 2022 Blog Waddle!


 Sweet Talk Suite Collection is amazing and I just can't get enough of it!!!



I got this card idea right out of the catalog!! (page 8) I love the detail!!


I started with a Blushing Bride card base. 

I cut a piece of the DSP at 5-1/2" x 4-1/4" and inked up the Gingham Embossing folder with the Blushing Bride ink pad and ran it through my Stmapin' Cut & Emboss Machine. 

I then cut a piece of Pool Party CS 4-1/8" x 3" and a piece of Shimmery White CS was cut using the Largest Die in the Stitched So Sweetly Die set. Using the Water Painters I did a watercolor wash on my Shimmery White piece using Pool Party ink. and then layered it onto the piece of Pool Party CS.

I then die cut out 2 mini envelopes from Blushing Bride CS and mini hearts fro Pool Party CS. The BFF heart was die cut out of the DSP. 

The sentiment for the front was stamped in Blushing Bride on a 1" square of the Shimmery White CS. For the inside of the card I cut a piece of Shimmery White CS and stamped the greeting in Blushing Bride. 



Here is a video with step by step directions.



Thanks for looking and don't forget to check out what our other Ducklings have done for our waddle!!

 






Here are the supplies I used: 


3 comments:

  1. What a great technique. LOVE the card and your Pop-up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty Debbie and thanks for the video.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome ❣️❣️❣️

    ReplyDelete

Quilt cards!!

Beautiful Quilt cards using Stampin'Up! DSP I posted these a few weeks back on my facebook page and finally got around to making a video...