2/07/2022

sale-a-brate with Calming Camillia's You make me smile!


 

This is a FREE host set during our January 2022- February 2022 Sale-A-Brations!! This if free with a $300 party or order during the sale-a-brations period!!!



This is a beautiful card for any occasion. Thank you Mary Fish for the inspiration! 

This card also uses our Simply Marbelous Designer Series Paper which is also part of our 
sale-a-brations! 


The card base for this card is our Thick Basic White cardstock. The layers are die cut out using our Stitched Rectangles Dies. 

I used the stamparatus to stamp my image onto my piece of basic white cut with the second largest die and then popped it up with dimentionals. 

I heat embossed my greeting using the white embossing powder and popped it up with dimentionals. 
To finish my card I stamped the sentiment "It's the little things that make life great" on the inside. 


Here is my Youtube video :

If you are interested in getting this stamp set please let me know!!


Thanks for looking!! Hope you liked the card.
 Below is a list of supplies that I used! 

.If you are interested  in getting the Calming Camelia stamp set please contact me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quilt cards!!

Beautiful Quilt cards using Stampin'Up! DSP I posted these a few weeks back on my facebook page and finally got around to making a video...