2/11/2022

I ENJOY EVERY CHAPTER OF OUR FRIENDSHIP

 This single stamp is perfect for your cardmaking. You can stamp the image and leave it plain or step it up by coloring and layering. And the sentiment and image are perfect for your friends that like to read or not!! 


For this card I used Granny Apple Green for the card base and cut a piece of DSP from the Pattern Party hostess DSP pack at 5-3/8" x 4-1/8". The top piece is the largest die from the Scalloped Contours dies. I also cut a second piece from the basic white for the inside of my card too.





 I used a stamparatus to stamp the image just so I could make sure I had the image to the darkness I wanted and didn't have to worry about lining it up to match!



 

I used the blends in Pool Party, Real Red, Granny Apple Green, Pale Papaya, and Pumpkin Pie to color my image. I also added some Wink of Stella to the white parts of my pair of glasses to make it sparkle a little. 




Thanks for looking!!!


Below is a list of supplies I used! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Quilt cards!!

Beautiful Quilt cards using Stampin'Up! DSP I posted these a few weeks back on my facebook page and finally got around to making a video...