1/05/2022

More Love --- New --- from January - June 2022 Mini Catalog

 MORE LOVE
This is an amazing single stamp. The sentiment "The World Needs More Love Notes" 
truly says it all! 


When stamping this onto the New Horizons 6x6 DSP it is a gorgeous card for your special occasion. 


I started this card with a crumb cake card base and cut my DSP at 5-1/2" x  3". These are the only two pieces of paper that you will need. 

I stamped my image onto the paper using my stamparatus to ensure that I got the coverage that I wanted. I then colored my flowers and leaves using the blends in Calypso Coral and Granny Apple Green. After attaching my stamped card front to the base I added 3 Brushed Brass Butterflies to add that little bit of extra bling! These are also new from our new catalog. 


Don't forget that Sale-A-Brations is going on right now so for every $50 you spend you can choose a free item from our Sale-a-brations brochure!!! These are all while supplies last so don't miss out!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Quilt cards!!

Beautiful Quilt cards using Stampin'Up! DSP I posted these a few weeks back on my facebook page and finally got around to making a video...