12/10/2021

December 2021 Stray Ducklings Blog Waddle

 MERRY CHRISTMAS!!


Welcome to our December 2021 Stray Ducklings Blog Waddle!


LOVE YOU TO THE MOON AND BACK 

This is a beautiful card done with simple stamping! Nothing but stamps, ink and paper! 




The measurements for this card are 
So Saffron card base - 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" scored and folded at 4-1/4"
Misty Moonlight layer 5-1/4" x 4" - cut 2
Basic white layer 5-1/8" x  3-7/8' - cut 2

I used Misty moonlilght and So Saffron ink colors
I stamped the planet first in So Saffron. Using a blending brush I then added the Misty Moonlight to the rest of the card front. After that I stamped the constellations in Misty Moonlight and the stars in So Saffton! 
This is a card that is great and can easily be stepped up adding layers, dimesion and of course come bling!!! 



Check out our other Stray Ducklings!! 



Debbie Widener - YOU ARE HERE


Here is a list of supplies with links to my online store!!

3 comments:

  1. Debbie, I love your card and the fact it is stamps, ink and paper!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Debbie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simple stamping at its finest. Love the color combo!

    ReplyDelete

Quilt cards!!

Beautiful Quilt cards using Stampin'Up! DSP I posted these a few weeks back on my facebook page and finally got around to making a video...