1/10/2022

Stampin Stray Duklings Blog Waddle - Sale-A-Brations January-February 2022

 

HELLO FRIEND

It's Sale-A-Brations!!!

Our FAVORITE time of the year. 



This is an amazing set in the Sale-a-brations brochure. This is a definite must have!!! Friendly Hello is a STAMP SET AND DESIGNER SERIES PAPER!!!! Yes you get BOTH free with a $100 purchase!! 




CHECK OUT THE FULL CARD INSTRUCTIONS HERE: 






                                     


Measurements for this card are: .
""
Pool Party card base measuring 4-1/4" x 11" and scored at  5-1/2" on the long side
Basic Black layer - 5-1/4" x 4"
Basic White layer - 5-1/8" x 3-7/8"

To creat the split front I cut a piece of the Designer Series Paper at 3-7/8" x 3".  I then cut it diagonally in half making sure that the 3-7/8" was across the top and cut from the bottom left corner up to the top right corner.

I adhered my DSP to the front of my card first. This was so I made sure I lined up and stamped straight in the middle of the area. .  To complete my card I stamped my greeting on the inside and added another stamped flower image. I colored the images with a Lt. Pool Party Blends. I also added a piece of the DSP on the flap of my envelope. 

Check out more sale-a-brations with our other Stray Ducklings!

Kim Baker
Nancy Legate 
Debbie Widener -YOU AREHERE
Sheryl Diemer
Lori Helvick 
Sue Boerner



Below is a complete list of supplies used. 


3 comments:

  1. Nice card Debbie! Love how you decorated the envelope too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a simple, yet elegant card. Love the pool party color. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card Debbie!

    ReplyDelete

Quilt cards!!

Beautiful Quilt cards using Stampin'Up! DSP I posted these a few weeks back on my facebook page and finally got around to making a video...