1/12/2022

In The Moment Joy Fold

In The Moment Stamp Set

 New Product 

from our 

January - June 2022 Mini Catalog!!!




This stamp set is called In The Moment and is one that I am sure I will be using alot. Right now I would say this is my new fave from the new catalog. It is such a good friend stamp set and I just love these images!!!





I paired this stamp set with out Hand Penned 12 x 12 Designer Series Paper from our annual catalog. I think the colors are perfect! 





Here is a video with complete instructions for this card!!!







The measurements for this card are: 

Pape Papaya card base measuring 4-1/4" x 8-1/4". You score this on the long side at 5-1/2"

Garden Green card measuring 3" x 8" and scored at the 4" mark on the 8" side
Basic White - cut 2 measuring 2-3/4" x 3-3/4"
DSP pieces are:
(Inside) 5-1/4" x 4"
(Left flap)  cut 2 measuring 4" x 2-1/2"
(inside green flap) 2-3/4" x 3-3/4"

I also used the Pale Papaya open weave ribbon

For coloring I used Stampin' blends in the following colors:

Dk Petal Pink
Dk Crumb Cake
Ivory
Lt. Dafffodil Delight
Lt. Soft Succulent
Dk. Pale Papaya

Ofter completing the card I also finished the envelope to complete my ensemble! 




Here is a complete list of supplies for this card!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Quilt cards!!

Beautiful Quilt cards using Stampin'Up! DSP I posted these a few weeks back on my facebook page and finally got around to making a video...