1/06/2022

You are Otterly Awesome!! Let's Sale-a-brate with a fun fold!!!

 All of our Sale-a-brations products are while supplies last!! This one is going to fly out fast so don't miss out!!! Free with a $50 purchase!!!

These Awesome Otters are so adorable!!! They are the perfect addition to this Double Card Fun Fold!! It is like getting a card inside a card!!!




                         


The measurements for this card is 
The stamping on this card was done with Memento ink pad. 

Thick basic white - 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" scored @ 4-1/4"
Pool Party - 5" x 7-1/2" and scored @ 3-3/4"
DSP for the front of the card 4" x 5-1/4"

On pool party cut a circle about 1/2" down from the top with the 3rd one down with the straight edge from our layering circles die set.  

I also used the same die to cut the basic white layer for the front of the card and used the next size up to cut the basic black circle for the layer on the front of the card. 

Besides the Awesome Otters stamp set I also used the Peaceful Moments stamp set for the inside sentiment and the Watercolo Shapes stamp set for inside of the circke on the inside layer before stamping my otter. 

I used my blends in Pool Party and Crumb Cake to color my otters!

I also colored a few of the Pearl Basic Jewels with my Pool Party blends to put on the front of my card. 

I finished by stamping my last Otter on the front of my envelope and covering the flap with the same DSP that I used on the front of the card. 




Thanks for looking! I hope you liked my card!! 


Here is a list of supplie used! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quilt cards!!

Beautiful Quilt cards using Stampin'Up! DSP I posted these a few weeks back on my facebook page and finally got around to making a video...