4/13/2022

Honey Bee Home miss you card!

Miss you!



 This Honey Bee Bundle is part of the Heart & Home Suite on pages 58 & 59 in our mini catalog and will be carried over to the new Annual catalog!! I love bees so this suite is one of my faves! Remember though the DSP will not carry over so if you love this as much as I do you will want to get it before it is gone!!



To make this card I started with a cinnamon Cider card base measuring 8-1/2" x 5-1/2", scored and folded at 4-1/4". The first layer on the front of the card is Very Vanilla cardstock measuring 5-3/8" x 4-1/8". The second layer is another layer of Cinnamon Cider measuring 5-1/4" x 4" and embossed with the Hive 3D EF which is also a part of this suite. 
The top part is a 3-1/2" square of Very Vanilla. I then cut 4 pieces of Cinnamon Cider @ 1-1/2" squares and topped with 4 pieces of the Heart & Home DSP cut @ 1-3/8" squares.  The greeting on the front is cut from Very Vanilla using the Ornate Frames Dies. I also used a Bumble Bee Trinket on the front of the card as well. 
The ribbon I used on the front of this card is currently unavailable but we have many other ribbons to choose from on pages 139 & 140 in our annual catalog. 
For the inside I have a piece of Very Vanilla cut at 5-1/4" x 4" and a small piece of DSP cut at 1" x 4". 



Thanks for looking!! 


Here is list of supplies I used linked to my website!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Quilt cards!!

Beautiful Quilt cards using Stampin'Up! DSP I posted these a few weeks back on my facebook page and finally got around to making a video...