11/24/2021

 Merry Christmas Shaker Card!



 

For this card I used the Holly Jolly Wishes stamp set  and paper from the Whimsy & Wonder DSP pack also from the July-Dec mini catalog! 




The paper measurements for this card are 

Blushing Bride card base 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" and scored at 4-1/4"
DSP piece measures 4-3/4" x 3-1/2"
window sheet cut to 5" x 3-3/4"
The frame for this was cut from the silver foil specialty paper using the stitched rectangle framelets. I used the largest and then skip one and use the 3rd die to create the frame. 





I used tear and tape to attach my window sheet to my frame and then attached the foam adhesive strips to the back of this to create the depth to be able to add the sequins and allow them to move freely. The sequins I used for this card are the subtle shimmer sequins from the mini catalog. 



Here are some additional shaker cards I made!






Here is the shopping list for the items I used!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Quilt cards!!

Beautiful Quilt cards using Stampin'Up! DSP I posted these a few weeks back on my facebook page and finally got around to making a video...