9/27/2021

Plentiful Plants Double Gatefold Card



Double Gatefold Plentiful Plant Card!

Who doesn't love making or receiving a fun fold like this!!


I started this card with a Just Jade card base measuring 5 & 1/2" x 11". I score this on the long side at 1 &1/4", 3 & 3/8", 7 & 5/8" and 9 & 3/4". Then you fold on each of the score marks in fan fold fashion to give you the base for your card! You now need to cut 2 pieces of the Bloom Where You Are Planted DSP @ 1 & 1/8" x 5 & 3/8". These are the two pieces that will go on the smaller flaps. You also need 4 pieces of DSP cut at 2" x 5 & 3/8". I used two different patterns for these. Two go on the card base next to the smaller pieces and the other two go on the corresponding section on the back of the card. These two will show on the front when the card is folded. 

For the inside piece I cut a piece of basic white at 4 & 1/8" x 5 & 3/8". I then stamped my greeting and fussy cut my plant from the Bloom Where You Are Planted DSP that is part of this suite!!! So easy and adds so much! 

The cinnamon cider belly band measures 1" x 11". After wrapping that and fastening it around my folded card base, I then cut a piece of basic white out using the Stitched So Sweetly Dies. I stamped my greeting towards the bottom of this piece and then die cut the flower pot and plant out of the sheets in the Bloom Where You Are Planted  DSP! 


I love the way this card turned out. 



I hope you enjoyed this card today!!

Here is a list of my supplies I used for making this card! 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quilt cards!!

Beautiful Quilt cards using Stampin'Up! DSP I posted these a few weeks back on my facebook page and finally got around to making a video...